The remote service solution from Toshiba increases the accessibility of your Toshiba systems and prevents disruptions to your operational processes.
Potential system disruptions can already be identified before a service is installed and resolved remotely. Alternatively, an on-site service installation can be proactively planned according to customer request.
Proactive Service - Quick and Efficient
High-performance multifunctional systems and printers are essential components for effective company communications.
They are the starting point for a process-orientated document management, as well as the productive output of a company's overall page volume.
An unforeseen or unscheduled disruption to these company processes is therefore to be avoided at all costs.
Toshiba e-BRIDGE CloudConnect is a new remote service that decisively improves the system accessibility of your multifunctional systems.
e-BRIDGE CloudConnect is a tool for the automated collection of service and status reports from the Toshiba e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation. With the evaluation of the available status reports, extensive and effective possibilities for the service of multifunction systems are made accessible. Potential system disruptions can already be identified before a service is installed and resolved remotely. Alternatively, an on-site service installation can be proactively planned according to customer request.
No software installation or agreement of a software maintenance contract is necessary for the use of e-BRIDGE CloudConnect. This saves time and resources.
Remote Service Upon Customer Request
Advantages for the customer upon installing e-BRIDGE CloudConnect:
- Increase in system accessibility
- Quick solution of technical problems
- Analysis of fault characteristics
Service Management Optimisation
- Harmonisation of the service level for all e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation multifunction systems
- Optimisations of the administrative and time costs
- Automatic and time-controlled transfer of settings to the MFP fleet
Data Protection in the Cloud
Only machine-related data is evaluated for the Toshiba Remote Service, no personal information!
These are automatically sent from the e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation Toshiba multifunction systems to the cloud at pre-set intervals. The information is solely used for the purposes of fulfilling the service agreement.
e-BRIDGE CloudConnect Function
Following the activation of e-Bridge CloudConnect, the e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation Systems start communicating with the cloud service and thereby optimise the existing service between the customer and Toshiba.
The following information is thereby transferred:
- Machine information
- Error reports
- Configuration settings
The process optimisations resulting from this are:
- Collections of status reports from the multifunctional systems
- Implementation of measures to ensure system accessibility
- The available data is analysed by the Toshiba Service Team and relevant solutions for troubleshooting are started
- Configuration changes via service code
- Monitoring and maintenance of configuration settings on the basis of the specific customer requirements
- Update measures for an e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation system can be planned in good time
- e-BRIDGE X/e-BRIDGE Next Generation systems receive the instructions and carry these out as appropriate