As part of the Toshiba Group, we consider how people will live in the future, and the role we will be play as a part of society and as citizens of the earth. The call for solutions to different ecological issues, such as, for example, climate change, is growing ever louder. For this reason, the Toshiba Group has developed the "Environmental Vision 2050" - a company-wide vision for a rich lifestyle in tune with nature as the ideal living situation for humankind in 2050.
We are striving to contribute to society with passion and determination, creating new values and implementing this vision. Throughout the entire product lifespan, from production and use, to reprocessing and reuse, the Toshiba Group focuses on the provision of a safe and comfortable lifestyle, and the creation of added value for customers. Toshiba supports seeking harmony with nature and reducing climate change - through the efficient use of resources and the correct use of chemicals for the reduction of damage to the environment.
• The world's first multifunctional system with separate processing unit for a multiple reuse of paper
• Save up to 90% of your paper and thereby valuable resources
• Innovation from Toshiba with many practical features
• Extraordinarily environmentally friendly through CO2 reduction
The newly-developed system from Toshiba revolutionizes the way in which documents are printed. Instead of throwing away printouts which are no longer needed, the paper can now be processed and reused. The separate processing unit e-STUDIO RD30 removes the text and images created with the e-STUDIO306LP. Through the significant reduction in paper usage, resources are conserved and an important contribution is made towards environmental protection.
As a high-performance departmental multifunctional system, the e-STUDIO306LP is equipped with the tried and trusted e-BRIDGE technology. A particular feature of this system is the creation of documents with a special blue toner. This is used in order to be able to clearly differentiate between permanent and temporary documents at all times.
• Through sustainable CO2 compensation, our multifunction systems and printers have been climate-neutral since 2010
• The production, transport, installation, maintenance, and 250,000 printed sheets are thereby offset
• With its cooperating partner, co2balance.com, Toshiba Tec invests in environmental projects such as: Energy-efficient cooking stoves in Africa, wind turbines in India, or the protection of the rainforest in Brazil
• Toshiba’s unique, industry-wide environmental initiative thereby makes a valuable contribution to climate protection.
TOSHIBA CO2 INITIATIVE
At Toshiba, we consequently strive to protect the earth's natural resources. Together with the environmental experts from CO2balance, we have developed a Europe-wide, innovative programme, with which we offset the CO2 balance sheet from the Toshiba A3 multifunctional systems through investments in sustainable projects for climate protection.